Greetings! We are so excited you will be joining us this summer for an event at Brewery Ommegang in beautiful Cooperstown, NY. We hope you are as excited by this summer’s line up as we are. Below is some very important information about our unique venue. Please read it all and help us by following the instructions and rules.
Brewery Ommegang offers a limited number of camping passes for each event. When camping passes are sold out no more can be sold under any circumstances. Camping passes are PER PERSON not per plot. Camping is tent camping only. No vehicales of any kind are allowed in the camping area. This is rustic-style camping. We always provide clean bathrooms and water (and when available showers) but there are no electrical hookups.
There is a separate camping entrance at the far end of the parking lot. Camping Check In and Will Call will be at this entrance. There are parking lot attendants available if you need directions.
Patrons without camping passes will not be allowed into the camping area under any circumstances. After the music starts re-entry is available to campers through the camping entrance only.
You may bring outside food and non-alcoholic beverages into the camping area. Any non-approved items will be confiscated and disposed of.
Open flames are not allowed in the camping area or anywhere else on Ommegang’s property.
Check out for camping is 11am . Any campers with overnight tickets for multiple nights may keep their camping areas set up but will need to vacate the area from 11am until gates open to allow us time to clean and prepare for the next nights event.
If camping passes are not sold out by the day of the event they will be available as an upgrade to Show Only ticket holders for an additional fee. Brewery Ommegang and DSP Shows offer no guarantee that upgrades will be available day of show.
Parking: Parking lots generally open one-hour before doors as does will call for ticket pickup.
Free parking is available at Brewery Ommegang. Please do not park on the side of the road as it is private property and cars will be towed.
For some events a SATELLITE PARKING LOT with SHUTTLE BUSES will be available. The satellite lot is the parking lot for WOOD BULL ANTIQUES, 3920 County Highway 28, Milford, NY 13807
Campers should be advised that shuttle buses do not operate in the morning. Campers are advised to arrive early and to park in the venue lot.
Our staff and volunteers are very friendly. Please do not hesitate to ask if you need help. Our security personnel are highly trained and there are EMTs on site for your assistance.
· There are ATMs on site.
· Performers and Brewery Ommegang will be selling merchandise.
· There will be many varieties of food for sale by Brewery Ommegang and additional independent vendors.
· No Open Flames (i.e. no charcoal or propane grills, no campfires)
· No outside food or beverage is allowed in the concert area. These items are allowed in the camping area.
· No alcohol may be consumed by persons less than 21 years of age. Non-adherence will result in removal from event grounds.
· There is NO RE-ENTRY. The exception will be for attendees with camping passes.
· No pets except certified assistance animals. Paperwork may be required.
· Please do not bring any weapons, explosives, or illicit substances into the concert area.
· Please respect our property and staff. Anyone caught damaging property or buildings, or being abusive to any of our concert staff (volunteers included) will be removed from the property. There will be no exceptions to this.
· Our staff reserves the right to cut off alcohol service to any individual that appears to be intoxicated. This is at the discretions of a server.
· Only vendors licensed with Brewery Ommegang and with NYS are allowed to set up and sell at Ommegang events. No exceptions.
Most importantly… when it comes to alcohol please know your limits. Brewery Ommegang beers are strong. Please drink in moderation and savor the flavor while knowing when to stop.
We take underage drinking very seriously and anyone breaking the rules will be asked to leave.
And please… please DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. We would be happy to call anyone a taxi or even drive you home safely. We care about your safety and hope you will respect yourselves and others by having a designated driver to keep our roads safe. Need a taxi? Allstar Taxi – (607)267-1834
Thank you for reading and please help us by recycling what you can, carrying out what you bring in, and in general respecting the venue, the staff, the bands, and each other! The brewery is set on some of the most beautiful lands in upstate New York. Please help us keep them that way!